- Master of Science in Human Nutrition from the University
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from James Madison University
- Registered Dietitian since 1991
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist in the state of Florida
- Member of the American Dietetic Association
- Member of the ADA’s Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness
- Member of the ADA’s Diabetes Care and Education Practice
- Over 15 years of experience providing individualized medical
nutrition therapy for people desiring to attain optimal
health and wellness
Did you know that:
- registered dietitians are food and nutrition experts,
translating the science of nutrition into practical solutions
for healthy living?
- the food we eat will affect our mood, performance, strength,
endurance, and our quality of life?
- nutrition is not only essential to life but also plays
a valuable role in preventing and treating chronic disease?
- research shows that diet can have a powerful impact on
brain health and function?
- nutrition plays an important role in wound healing after
- a nutrient-rich diet can help support the immune system
and fight disease?
Find out what diet, diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease,
and periodontal disease all have in common. Email: